Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

One Saturday, Two Different Mornings


As soon as my friendly local bank teller caught sight of me this morning, she asked if I'd already been out to the Fly-In, with accompanying pancake breakfast and Promise barn sale. I had to confess: I gave myself the pre-bookshop part of the morning off from events. After a busy Friday in town that begin with the farm market and didn't end until Music in the Park was over--at which time I went home to cook some things to have cold for supper tonight, because one must plan ahead at this time of year--I needed a little R&R. Laundry and garden needed me, too, not to mention that Sarah wanted time outdoors before her bookshop day.





But never fear! The Grath pack was represented out at Woolsey "International" Airport! David drove out in his baby blue Lincoln Continental to add to the ambience of the event.




No comments:

Post a Comment